Dear Partners,
Please find the following immediate requirement:

 Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Position: Technical Interlace Developer
Duration: 4+ months (extendable)
Rate: Best
Phone Interviews: ASAP. Will be phone hire
Start date: ASAP
Expert Interlace Developer to assist client with Interlace development work.
Interlace is a product
Client needs a person that has expert technical experience with INTERLACE DEVELOPMENT
Just want to make sure you understand the role.  I'm looking for an Interlace developer.  Not Interface. This person does not necessarily even have to have Oracle experience
PLease send relevant resume with rate and contact number.
ZealTech Inc.

Phone: 510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280
Fax: 510.372.0571
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.