Hi,

Available *Sr. Dotnet Developers *for your projects.  Please send me
requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Nasem*

* *

* *8+Years Experience

Microsoft certified professional in Web Application Development with C# (70
- 315) in Aug 2007

Microsoft certified professional in Web Application Development with C# (70
- 315) in Aug 2007

ASP.Net 1.1 and 2.0,  Web Services, ADO.Net 1.1, and 2.0

Remoting, ASP 2.0, AJAX Pro for 1.1 and  .Net Framework

1.1,2.0,3.5.   C#, VC++, VB.Net, C and Java; SQL Server

2005/2000, Oracle 10g, MySQL ;  XML, XSL, XSL-FO, XSLT,

XPath, XML Schema, RSS, DHTML/HTML,CSS; MS-Project, MS-

Excel Macro's,* *MS Project Primavera & Welcom Project

Management Software,* *Cruise Build;  Crystal Report 10, SSRS

Windows NT, XP,  2000, 98, 95, Linux and Vista  AMX;  Windows

Server 2003

Location: Rockville, MD

Relocation: Yes

Availability:  immediate

Visa Status: H1 B

Total exp.:    8

US Exp.:  2+

RAJ :

9+ Years Experience

Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) certification in Microsoft
Visual Basic 5.0, SQL Server 6.5, Microsoft Windows Architecture I & II.

Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) certification in Microsoft
Visual Basic 5.0, SQL Server 6.5, Microsoft Windows Architecture I & II.

C# .NET, VB.NET and ASP.NET, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, C and C++, ActiveX Data
Objects ADO/ RDO/ DAO and ADO.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, Visual InterDev, Front
Page, Microsoft CMS and Crystal Reports,HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, VBScript,
Internet Information Server (IIS), AJAX, COM, DCOM, COM+, ATL, ActiveX, SQL
DMO

Access, SQL Server 7.0/2000, DB2, T-SQL, PL/SQL, ORACLE 7.X/ 9i and TOAD,
XML / XSLT, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.

Visual Source Safe, PVCS Tracker, PVCS Version Manager,  Rational Clearcase
and Clearquest, Windows NT 4.0/2000, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows 3.x.

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Relocation: Open

Availability:  2 Weeks Notice

Total exp.:  9+ Years

US Exp.: 5+ Years

Sarath Kotric

Business Development Manager - Sales

SerBiz Inc

Call: 978-703-1309

Fax: 866-644-8512

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit us: www.SerBizInc.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenien.