*I have a Sr. Java Developer **available immediately for your client
requirements.** He is open to relocate. Pl. let me know if you have any
positions for him.
*Please send your requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
· More than 6 years of experience in IT industry in analysis,
design, development, and, integration of large client-server and web
· Extensive knowledge and exposure in web based multi-tier and
client/server applications using *J2EE Architecture Framework*. I have used
a wide variety of technologies for building the applications, including *Java,
J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, Java Web Services, SOAP, Java Script,
Struts, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JUnit,* *AJAX,* *Ant** and
· Experience in working with frameworks like Struts, Spring and
implementing various J2EE design patterns.
· Expertise in deploying applications on *Websphere 5.x/6.x,
Weblogic 8.1, JBoss 3.x/4.0, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.0.* Hands on experience in
using IDE tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse and JBuilder.
· Gained exposure in developing dynamic websites using *OpenCms *
· Proficient in *MVC Framework Architecture* (Model-View-Controller
Architecture) for constructing web applications with *Struts, Java* *
Servlets* and *JSPs.*
· Hands on experience in creating various database objects like
tables, stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL, PL/SQL.
· Have very good knowledge in *BPM, SOA.*
· Experienced working with XML in transferring data across various
platforms, performing data validations, reading and writing data using XML
· Experience in using Messaging Product* IBM **MQ Series*.
· Experienced *Unix* *Shell Script* programmer, and used
configuration management tools like *VSS, Clear Case* and having working
knowledge in *Connect Direct NDM, Autosys*.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and, can work independently as
well as in a team.
· Excellent communication skills across all levels. Ability to
deliver work in the stipulated time period.
· *Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering –
· *Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 platform 5.0*
· *Cleared Banking Level 0 Certification.*
*Technologies : J2EE, XML, **Java Beans,
Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.2/2.0, JDBC, *
*JNDI, EJB, JMS,** **WebServices, SOA,** Struts***
*Operating Systems : **MS Windows XP/2000/NT, Sun
Solaris, UNIX, Linux***
*Testing Tools : Junit, TestDirector*
*Databases : **Oracle, Sybase,
MS-Access, MS-SQL Server 2000** *
*Scripting Languages** : **UNIX Shell scripts,
XHTML, Java Script** *
*IDE's : NetBeans, WSAD,
Eclipse, JBuilder, myEclipse*
*Web/App Servers** : **Tomcat 5.0, BEA Weblogic 8.1,
IBM WebSphere, JBoss***
*XML Technologies : XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPath, XQuery,
XLink, SOAP, WSDL*
*Languages : JAVA, C, C++*
*Other Tools : **MQ Series 5.3, Connect
Direct NDM, VSS, Clear Case, *
*Autosys 3.5/ 4.5, Toad, JUnit**, Microsoft Visio, UML, XML Spy, *
*Eclipse, Log4j,* *Jasper Reports and Ant*
*ERP : SAP Netweaver XI
7.0*, *Cross Apps (ALE, RFC, Idoc's), BPM***
Thanks & Regards
Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at