* Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Position: Sr. Siebel OM Techno-Functional*.

Location: Lakewood, OH

Duration: 12 months

Rate: $Open/hr (C2C)

*Required skills:*

*Sr. Siebel OM Techno-Functional* with extensive expertise with
*Siebel OM*and Siebel Tools.

*Thank you and be well regarded,*

Mohan

*SERBIZ**Inc***

*978 935 2280*103*

*978 703 1309*26*

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.serbizinc.com

*FAX: 866-644-8512*

Note: We respect your On-line Privacy. Under Bills.1618, Title III passed by
the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we
include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing
list, so we do not believe this email is unsolicited. If you wish to be
removed from this mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.