Here is a hot requirement for *< QA Tester (Green Card Holder / US Citizens
only) - Orangeburg, NY - 8 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any
suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.**
*Position: *QA Tester (Green Card Holder/ US Citizens only)
*Location: *Orangeburg, NY
*Duration: *8 Months**
- Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and
development staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company
standards and end user requirements.
- Work with the other IT application teams as well as the business teams
responsible for user acceptance testing to determine test environment
requirements and ensure successful deployment of new functionality for each
- Lead the QA team in developing and enhancing support to automate the
test environment build, configuration and troubleshooting processes.
- Coordinating Test environment build timelines and configuration to meet
test requirements for each IT enterprise release.
- Lead test issue resolution by working with the other members of the QA
and development teams.
- Lead effort to constantly revise and enhance the test environment build
and configuration process and leverage automation and validation technology
to ensure stability and accuracy of test environments.
- Determine Test environment Requirements from other IT application in
support of each IT enterprise release.
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and
Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test
the quality of software products.
- Research and propose technical options for the improvement of the
build, configuration and validation of the provisioning test environment to
further reduce delivery time and enhance troubleshooting and issue
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and
quality of the components and systems developed.
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is
meaningful and correct.
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent
- Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - Crystal Reports,
Business Object, advanced SQL usage.
- Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of
commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts.
- Telecoms business knowledge.
- Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans
- Application of software development life cycle concepts.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Database concepts and application
testing and troubleshooting skills. Demonstrate strong team leadership
- Knowledge of Data Base concepts and SQL; knowledge of Unix Scripting
language; ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues; ability to lead the
requirements definition and build of test environments by working in concert
with other team members.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in coordinating diverse teams towards
common goals with demonstrated leadership experience in determining
requirements and working with multiple teams to address and resolve issues.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at