Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
How are you doing today?
This is for my direct client opening for 5 Openlink Consultants - Houston,
TX. This is a 6 Months Contract Position and the rate range is DOE. Their
will be a In-Person Interview after a Phone Interview
We are looking for a candidate with strong ETRM product - specifically
Openlink Endur experience for providing technical solutions to projects.
Candidate needs to have good exposure to trading and risk management domain
and needs to provide techno-functional leadership in the above area. Also
the person would be expected to help in building internal competency with
*Role of Contractor, Activities and Responsibilities:
*• Reporting to Technical Architect/ Project Manager, the expectations
• Provide techno-functional leadership for the services provided for
projects using ETRM products (Openlink – Endur).
• Liaise with client managers/ specialists to understand the problem
• Provides appropriate input to the manager for planning & scheduling
• Provide Design solution for projects
• Building competencies and manage knowledge.
• Solution definition – methodology, approach and technical solution
• Provide technical leadership in development/
• Proactively understand challenges and issues. Make recommendations
to improve techno-functional solutions and workflows.
• Good understanding of performance issues / solutions with ETRM
• Conducts technical feasibility and validates various solution
options for the requirements
• Provide technical support during build, Test and Deploy the complex
• Perform code reviews of the deliverables
• Adhere to the project plan & schedule
• Provide Subject Matter expertise in specific ETRM product space
Skills Required Experience/Skills
*• 4+ years IT work experience within energy trading and risk
• Good experience working with Openlink Endur product customization
• Good AVS scripting knowledge
• Understanding of overall enterprise architecture including
integration tools, application servers etc is added advantage.
• Good understanding of the SDLC and has participated in all stages of
the software development
• Should have a strong understanding of the RDBMS (Oracle / SQL
• Good understanding of the F&O or derivatives trading
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral,
• Self-motivated, strong bottom-line and techno-functional leadership,
• Ability to take ownership of activities and the tenacity to ensure
successful completion. Endur Openlink Developer
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT experience:
Total Openlink Configuration Experience:
Total experience within energy trading and risk management:
Total experience working with Openlink Endur product customization and
Total Oracle / SQL Server experience:
Do you have AVS scripting knowledge?
Do you have Good understanding of the F&O or derivatives trading?
Is this on W2/1099/C2C?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1):*
*Ph: 714 857 2002 extn 818*
*Fax: 714 364 9705*
*My Linked Profile - *http://www.linkedin.com/in/gunasekaranmurugasamy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at