Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking for candidates with 5+ years experience programming and supporting
ASP based Data Warehouse applications using Business Objects.  Responsibilities
will include, but are not limited to, services delivery support of the
infrastructure, implementing and supporting vendor developed code,
coordination of activities with internal suppliers, and ongoing production
support activities including: customer ticket research/resolution, defect
research/resolution, work requests/estimates for internal/external clients
and writing technical specifications and test plans.  Experience with
supporting IIS, IHS, and Tomcat, a plus.

Candidate must manage time efficiently, demonstrate effective problem
solving skills, and possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must demonstrate ability to learn new concepts and technologies
quickly, work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive
outlook, have a strong work ethic, and must be responsive to customers.

This position may require rotating 24 x 7 on-call support responsibilities
and may also require some weekend work as customer outage windows fall on
weekends.

*Required Skill Sets:*

BusinessObjects 6.5 or XI on both Windows and UNIX Platforms

Unix Shell Scripting

SQL Language

Understanding open systems/distributed computing environments

*Preferred Skill Sets:*

Project Management experience

.Net Programming

VB/VBA Programming

Experience in Customer Desktop Support

Exposure to Oracle DBMS and Dimensionally Modeled Structures

Control M or other scheduling tool

Mainframe with JCL Experience

*Other:*

c programming

Java

Power builder

ETL-Datastage/other

Best Regards,
Raj
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.centerpiecetech.com

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you