Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

job requirement:
Business Analyst
Northbrook, IL
6 months

Complete Description

Must be able to and have written Use Cases.
Requires analytical skills to interpret business requirements and provide
documentation at a level easily understandable to those not having a deep
insurance background. Must be experienced in interviewing business and
technical resources to extract requirements. Must be able to identify issues
and propose solutions to reach consensus for quick resolution. Must be able
to comfortably lead requirement sessions with participants across all areas
of responsibility within Allstate to review and report out findings. Ideal
candidates will have strong systems analysis and writing skills. Must be
able to work as part of a team consisting of employees and consultants.
Dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines. Must be able to commit to
working the hours necessary to complete assignments.

Best Regards,
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you