*Hello Partner,*
**

*Client:  WellPoint*

*Location: Woodland Hills, CA 91367*

*Length of Contract:  10.2009*

*Rate:  $45/hr *

*Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs
patches and resolves software related problems. Performs system backups and
recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure
data integrity. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5
years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with
standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically
reports to a project leader or manager. A certain degree of creativity and
latitude is required.*

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.