Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirements, please have a look.

 If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.

*Please check the requirement and send me the suitable profiles only.*

*Make sure the consultant should have all the required skills which are
mentioned below.*

Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Requirement Details*

Position:                      * **        . Net Developer***

Location:                                Harrisburg, PA

Duration:                                8-10+ months

o          Experience with CruiseControl.Net, NAnt, and msbuild.

o          Experience with configuration management of Visual Studio
solutions and projects: build events; shared files across projects;
experienced with using .NET command line tools (sn.exe, al.exe, etc…)

o          Experience with NDepend, NCover, and Visual Studio unit tests on
the build server is a plus

o          Experience with Subversion and Team Foundation Server

o          Experienced in creating packaged installers using WIX or other
open source tools

Thanks & Regards ………

Sr.Technical recruiter,

Openboxsolutions Inc,