*Position: .NET - Development Lead*
*Rate: $50/hr Best*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Hopewell, NJ*
*Experienced software architect and development lead needed to design and
develop Petri Net based robotic controller and work flow software
application as a part of the In Vitro Disease Model project in Research
Informatics & Automation within BMS R&D. Strong skills in object oriented
software design and development, design pattern, framework, n tier
architecture with at least 8 or more years experience. **Advanced expertise
in C# and .Net and GUI design**. Working knowledge of software development
life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering
practices. Knowledge of Python and Petri Net modeling and experience with
scientific applications in BioPharmaceutical domain is a strong plus.
Advanced degree in Computer Science or related fields preferred.*
******Consultants must be local to
• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
• Good understanding of *DB and interactions with web tools (Oracle 8-9i).*
• Good understanding of *http request life cycle.
*• Proficient in *HTML, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX.*
• Good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming
• Experience with version control applications and build process (*Visual
• Experience with *Web Services*.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with *multi-tiered architectures.*
• *J2EE (1.3 /1.4).*
• Siteminder / LDAP integration (Nice to have).
• jUnit (Nice to have).
• Ant (Nice to have).
• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design.
• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
• An understanding of and experience with full software development
lifecycle including functional & technical specification, development on
object oriented design, documentation, QA processes, source control,
maintenance and deployment.
• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies.
• Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project
• Understanding of application architecture.
• Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications.
• Proficient in .*NET.*
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at