Mavin Systems is seeking a Developer with QA for our client in the
Philadelphia, PA area. Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Interview will be on Friday. *No phone screening direct F2F interview.*

Rate: Open

The need was for a Programmer with Java/C who also has a QA background using

QTP. The baseline is currently in place, they are in a growth mode, it's a
web based environment, they use a key word, database driven approach using
mySQL and Oracle, *VB.NET <http://vb.net/>*.  Plus skills is WATER and Ruby.

It's all customized programming, no record and playback, they do not
integrate QTP script with Quality Center, they maintain Quality Center, so
someone with workflow and customization w/in QC is preferred. It is not a
lead role. After the contract period, it is a right to hire. So, a possible
conversion if all parties agree.

This is a right to hire contract position. The start date will be mid

Thanks & Regards

Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.