Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*must be in chicago area*
QA Test Manager
*Basel or Datea Warehouse experience a must! Very hot!*
- Minimum 5 years testing in a distributed environment.
- Database ( Access, Oracle)
- Reporting Applications (Business Objects, Cognos or former Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of iterative SDLC process and RAD process
*- Basel experience or Data Warehouse experience*
Coordinate functional activities of system integration testers participating
on cross-functional teams for specific Product Development efforts.
- Work across multiple cross-functional teams to execute full system,
interface, and end-to-end testing.
- Ability to manage testing process from start to finish.
- Interface with client users to define and to document scope and functional
requirements for an application.
- Define test plans and test acceptance criteria.
- Execute test and evaluate results.
- Working knowledge of SDLC process.
- Manage defect-tracking process
- Excellent written communication skills.
- 3 - 5 years of test lead experience
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment
- Experience in a structured test environment
- Ability to put together an overall test strategy (which includes
identifying all types of testing needed for project)
- Ability to provide guidance to test team members
- Identify resource needs and provide formal test estimates
- Develop test schedules
- Identify issues and risk related to testing
- Ability to trace requirements to test cases
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think-out-of-the-box
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in and willing to participate in day-to-day testing activities
along with leading test team
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at