Hello Associates,

This is Steve with Kolan Soft Inc., I have a requirement for* Business
System Analyst *with one of my Client based at *Location:* *Memphis, TN*,
have a look at this requirement & forward me your consultant updated resume
along with rate confirmation ASAP......

* *

*****Experinece with CIC  (Customer Interaction Center)* ,*
Syntellect* ,*Reverse Engineering
* is must******

*Title:                 Business System Analyst*

*Location:         Memphis, TN*

*Duration:          3+ Months*

*Max Rate:        $40/hr*

* *

*Candidate must possess skills and knowledge of:*

   - *Java* **
   - *CIC  (Customer Interaction Center)* **
   - *Syntellect* **
   - *Rational Business or Software Modeler* **
   - *Reverse Engineering* **
   - Must be able to analyze an existing system and create business rules
   around that system

*Thanks & Regards,*

Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC