We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  Documentum Architect

Location: Rockville, MD

Duration:  12 Months

The Documentum Architect will use their past experience of knowing how to
"put it all together" to work with other members of the team responsible for
the definition of document management solutions leveraging Documentum across
the enterprise. He / She will report directly to the Chief Architect and
work with various development teams.

Technical Skills Required:

*       12 - 15 years experience in enterprise development.

*       5 - 8 years of hands-on experience with Documentum development
(version 5.3 and higher is preferred) spanning multiple companies or

*       2 -3 years of experience with Documentum architecture (version 5.3
and higher is preferred) spanning multiple companies or implementations.

*       3 - 5 years hands-on J2EE or C / C++ experience.

*       Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Content Management best

*       WebTop.

*       Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC).

*       Documentum BPS / BPM.

*       Web Services.

*       XML/XSLT.

*       Extensive knowledge of programming methodology and development life

Functional Skills Required:

*       Ability to work across groups. Must be able to influence multiple
levels within an organization be able to drive the adoption of the
Documentum platform.

*       Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.

*       Past success communicating clearly and effectively to both technical
and business audiences.

*       Proven ability to operate in a high visibility role as a leader for
a technology platform.

Desired Skills:

*       JSP/Servlets.

*       HTML/JavaScript.

*       SQL and / or DQL.

*       Documentum WDK.

*       .NET.

*       Prior experience integrating with Portals.

*       Prior experience integrating with RSA Access Manager (formerly known
as RSA Clear Trust) or Active Directory.

*       Prior experience with developing case management and / or enterprise
document repositories.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.