Hi Associates, We have an urgent req for SQL Server consultant with exp in
Java for position at Dallas, TX.

Please Note: Send your consultants updated resumes with rate & contact
details to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SQL Server/ Java  Developer,
Location: Dallas, TX,
Duration: 6 months

Need: A must to have.

   - SQL/ SQL Server: 8 yrs
   - SQL Reporting Services/SSRS : 4-5 yrs.
   - Java : 2-3 years.
   - Other skills: Oracle, PL, SQL, Oracle 10 g

*( !!! MANDATORY !!! )**PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME AND THE
FOLLOWING DETAILS**( !!! MANDATORY !!! )*

Full Name:

Expertise Skills:

Contact #

Email:

Current Location:

Relocation:

No.of years Exp:

Availability:

SSN #

Visa:

*Employer Details: *

Contact name:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate: $ /Hr C2C

Two References along with *Name, contact no. and Email ID*:

 1) Project Manager@ Client:
    Contact Name:
    Contact no:
    Email:

 2) Team Lead/Colleague @ Client:
    Contact Name:
    Contact no:
    Email:

Thanks,

Best Regards,

*Jack Imran*

Manager Sales

*Object Technology Solutions, Inc. (OTSI)*

8645 College Blvd., Suite 250****

Overland Park****, Kansas**** 66210****

Tel: 913-548-0125 x 4009

Fax: 913-312-9099

www.otsi-usa.com

*Kansas| Missouri| Minnesota| California| **India******.** *

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gtalk          : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linkedin     : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/938/75

"Rated as Fastest-Growing Companies in USA****, by INC. Magazine, 2007"
"Top 10-Outsourcing Firms by Kansas**** Business Journal, 2007 - 2005"
"Top10-Fastest-Growing Area Businesses by Kansas**** Business Journal, 2006"
"Winner-Kansas Minority Owned Professional Services Firm of the Year, 2004"

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and protected by
law. It is intended for and should be used by the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent or
employee who is able to deliver it to such individual or entity, you are
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender identified above and immediately delete
this transmission. Thank you for your assistance.