*Senior Mainframe Systems Analyst (US Citizen / GC Holder)*
Here is a hot requirement for *< Senior Mainframe Systems Analyst - MD - 6
Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available
for the earliest client submission.
*Position:** Senior Mainframe Systems Analyst (US Citizen / GC Holder)*
*Duration: *6 Months
- The candidate should possess current, hands-on experience with CICS,
COBOL, JCL and DB2 on the mainframe.
- Experience with manual testing of mainframe 3270 applications.
- Experience with Mainframe operations, OS390 and z/OS operating systems,
CICS tools including File Aid, JCL/Batch Processing, PROCS, IMS, VSAM, TSO,
and Endevor is desirable.
- The position requires analytical and programming knowledge in setting
up and debugging CICS Regions, Knowledge of CICS Parallel Sysplex
communications technology, Familiarity with CICS APIs; Knowledge of COBOL
programming organization structure; File Description Section; Working
Storage Section; Procedure Division, Knowledge of COBOL Object Oriented
Programming models such as SOM (System Object Model) and SOMMVS.
*Additional Skills: *
- Experience with code migration, database change management and data
management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- The ability to self-direct and work independently and mentor junior
staff members are greatly beneficial.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at