JAVA/COLDFUSION WEB DEVELOPER.
Plz send only suitable and matching resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: 4 Months+
Start Date: Immediate
The Web Developer is responsible for designing, constructing, coding and
implementing applications on the Corporate Intranet, and Corporate and
- Support and maintain custom-built web applications on the Corporate
- Develop and maintain new custom web applications as necessary.
- Support and maintain the Corporate and Product web sites.
- Work with Applications Departments, as needed, for SOA implementations,
Java-based Dashboards, and integration with the Corporate Intranet
- Participate in all phases of the Web Development Cycle.
- Lead design discussions and facilitate technical meetings.
- Maintain documentation on architecture, processes, and changes.
- Interact with business staff to review, analyze, design, and implement new
applications/changes, Mentor co-workers.
- Work closely with technical staff to design, develop, troubleshoot, and
- Utilize a variety of available scripting languages, web technologies,
relational databases, monitoring tools, and modeling tools.
- Perform a variety of administrative, technical, and maintenance tasks to
support proper web application operation.
- Assist in the creation of enterprise Web development standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High degree of technical expertise with web development tools
- Experience with Linux/UNIX Operating Systems
- Experience with Apache Web Server
- Intranet development
- Proven ability to interface with technical staff, system users, and vendor
- Competent in operation of Windows PC's and standard Microsoft desktop
- Experience with the different stages of a Product Lifecycle is preferred.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- 3-5 year's Web Development
- Must have experience building Java-based web applications
SQL, MySQL, Postgres, PHP
- Experience with Linux operating system and utilities
- Experience with Apache web server
- Experience with source control and versioning
- Experience with software documentation
- Familiar with Web Security, Networking; Protocols and Load Balancing
- Experience with high traffic sites.
- Experience with cross platform and browser version compatibility
- Familiar with Commercial Application Frameworks such as Tomcat, WebSphere
- Strong project planning and management skills
Thanks and Regards,
9106 Philadelphia Road, Suite 107
Baltimore MD 21237
Fax: 410 406 9079
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at