*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*MS** Access Developer (PL/SQL)*

*Location: PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: $32/hr (Max)*

*Note: Must have experience in PL/SQL Development.*

·        4+ years of experience with *MS* Access database, user interface
and reports development as well as SQL

·        Experience in working with *PL/SQL *and  *MS* Access database

·         Experienced in Data Analysis - importing and/or extracting large
amounts of data, creating tables and databases, cleansing and analyzing
data, and creating and formatting reports

·         Experienced in creating, defining and documenting workflow
diagrams and/or processes

·        Experience with web application vulnerability management

·        Most critical skill - *Access database.*
Will be integrating 4 data sources into access database. Building queries
and reports for web application and web server vulnerability management
tool.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao