Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have an urgent need for a Sr.Platform Engineer who is more a designer.
Deails given below:

Position *:Sr.Telecom Platform Engineer*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Location: Chelmsford,MA*
*Rate: $55/hr*

   - *Yrs of  Exp: 8 yrs*
   -  C++; Embedded systems development;
   - Linux File Systems
   - Firmware Management for Network Processor Platform,
   - Cavium / Sun Netra Control Processor exp a plus;

*Abilities: Designer level – quick ramp-up needed; self sufficient;
excellent debugging skills, team player*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: **www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>**

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | IM: roy_raju3 *