Here is a hot requirement for *< Mainframer with Manual Testing - Baltimore,
MD - 12 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Mainframer with Manual Testing
*Location:* Baltimore, MD
*Duration:* 12 Months
- The candidate should possess current, hands-on experience with CICS,
COBOL, JCL and DB2 on the mainframe.
- Experience with manual testing of mainframe 3270 applications.
- Experience with Mainframe operations, OS390 and z/OS operating systems,
CICS tools including File Aid, JCL/Batch Processing, PROCS, IMS, VSAM, TSO,
and Endevor is desirable.
- The position requires analytical and programming knowledge in setting
up and debugging CICS Regions, Knowledge of CICS Parallel Sysplex
communications technology, Familiarity with CICS APIs; Knowledge of COBOL
programming organization structure; File Description Section; Working
Storage Section; Procedure Division, Knowledge of COBOL Object Oriented
Programming models such as SOM (System Object Model) and SOMMVS.
- Experience with code migration, database change management and data
management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- The ability to self-direct and work independently and mentor junior
staff members are greatly beneficial.
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in
Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field, or
equivalent work experience.
- Technical certifications and/or completion of technical courses a plus.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at