Hi,

Please help me in searching for suitable candidates for below
positions.Please send resume,rate & consultant contact details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://us.mc356.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 *Skills required:*
*-SAP FI-AP (Account Payable), SAP FI-GL (General Ledger), SAP FI-AR (Account
Receivable) or SAP FI-IC (Intercompany)*
-SAP MM experience a plus
-Financial background
-Business process: gap analysis and specifications....
-English speaker required with good communication skills

*Start date: Start within November and December 2008*
*Duration: 12 Months
Location: depending on consultants location. *
*Client sites based in US (Houston, Dallas (Texas), Colorada Spring...) or
in Asia (India, Singapore, Malaysia) or in Mexico/Costa Rica.*

*-1 x SAP PMO - project manager oriented test, in US*
*-5 x SAP Fi-IC (intercompany) , in US *
*-7 x SAP FI-GL, in Costa Rica or Asia *
*-6 x SAP FI-AP, in US or in Asia *
*-5 x SAP FI-AR au US *
**
*Thank you,*
**
* Ram
CereBrums Software Solutions,
Ph: (315)370-2299
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://us.mc356.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.cerebrums.in*

--
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail