Hi,

Good Morning.

Hope you are doing great.

 I am hereby sending hot List.  Please let me know if this profile fits for
your Requirements.

Looking forward to hear from you. Please keep me posted with the updates

 *My Sincere Request**:      Kindly add my email id in your distribution
list and it would be a great honor for me to work on your requirements*

*Availability list of Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.*

*Name*

*Domain*

*Experience*

*Located*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Amol

Oracle DBA

( Certified )

7+

NJ

Open

Immediately

Jo

Business Analyst

7+

CA

Open

Immediately

Karthik

Sr.Business Analyst

8+

NJ

Open

Immediately

Suri

.Net Developer

7+

TX

Open

Immediately

Alex

Peoplesoft CRM

6+

CA

Open

Immediately

*Feel free to reach me for any further assistance!!!!!!!!!*

Thanks & Regards

ADEM

Technical Recruiter
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.