Here is hot requirement for* < Security Architect - Manassas, VA - 6 to 12
Months >.* Please let us know if you have any consultants available for the
earliest client submission.**
*Position:* Security Architect
*Location:* Manassas, VA
*Duration:* 6 to 12 Months
- The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and
testing of security systems for client / server web based application
- The web based application architectures include web applications, web
services, XSLT, and database operations.
- The candidate must have experience in design and implementation of
authentication, authorization, and auditing functions.
- Responsibilities include protection of client data against unauthorized
disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized
modifications. Applicant must demonstrate the ability to work independently
or under only general direction.
- Effects of decisions are long-lasting and heavily influence the future
course of the organization.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would result in the
expenditure of large amounts of staff resources.
- Security designs must be consistent with customer specifications,
standards, and objections.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate incorporation of standards in
designs and implementations based on NIST and OMB publications on web
- The applicant must be considered an expert in the security field.
*Skills are required in the following areas:*
Firewalls, proxy servers, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle Access Manager,
SAML, IPSec, WS-Security, PKI, X.509, SSL, LDAP, IDS, Einstein, XACML, AES,
3DES, SHA-2, MD5, GPG, PGP, XAdES, XMLDsig, PKCS, CA, and RA.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or
equivalent experience / combined education, with 9 years of professional
experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at