Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Active Directory Admin **

Location : Remote**

Duration : 3 Months +

**Requirement Details:
*

   - *Support includes general administration of the directory*

   - *Assisting in any troubleshooting of migration problems where the
   directory might be concerned (i.e. account update failures for the new
   mailbox locations, etc )*

   - *The CA Directory version is 8.1.1227 in place and is running on Redhat
   Linux.*

   - *Client is in the process of migrating mailboxes from ATT to the HP
   platform.*

   - *Consultant will augment the client team (remotely) and assist them in
   overall support of the directory during the actual migration and somewhat
   thereafter.*

**

**With Regards:
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi
www.openboxsolutions.com

For Better Resources join in this Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/hot-recruiters*