This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for
below requirement.

Software Validation Technician

Hillsboro, OR
3 - 12 months

Rate: $37/Hr

Project Description:

To validate the software stack for the Viiv program on the different platform.

Daily Responsibilities:

Responsible for writing test cases, executing tests, filing bug reports, root
causing defects automation.

 Necessary Skills (Must Have):

·         Solid validation/ QA (black and white box)

·         C#, .NET, Active X, JavaScript and HTML programming experience

·         Thorough knowledge of networking protocols, 802.11 networks and QoS

·         Knowledge of API testing

·         Solid test cases writing experience

·         Candidate will be a good team player who can work well in a team and
has a good attitude

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

·         Knowledge of Mercury Quality Center

·         Any programming language

·         Hardware knowledge

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused