This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for
below requirement.

  Software Validation Technician

  Hillsboro, OR
  3 - 12 months

  Rate: $37/Hr

  Project Description:

  To validate the software stack for the Viiv program on the different platform.

  Daily Responsibilities:

  Responsible for writing test cases, executing tests, filing bug reports, root
causing defects automation.

   Necessary Skills (Must Have):

  ·         Solid validation/ QA (black and white box)

  ·         C#, .NET, Active X, JavaScript and HTML programming experience

  ·         Thorough knowledge of networking protocols, 802.11 networks and QoS

  ·         Knowledge of API testing

  ·         Solid test cases writing experience

  ·         Candidate will be a good team player who can work well in a team
and has a good attitude

  Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

  ·         Knowledge of Mercury Quality Center

  ·         Any programming language

  ·         Hardware knowledge

  Sriven Infosys INC
  Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
  Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

  Fax  :212-658-9460

  Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics
  If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for
the inconvenience caused