Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*
*

*Oracle Advanced Scheduler *

*Location:* Mississauga, ON

*Duration:* 1-2 Months

*Start Date:* ASAP

*Rate:* Negotiable + Expenses

Looking for an Advanced Scheduler Resource to develop integrations between
EBS Field Service and several external systems using EBS APIs.   ASAP start.

Perfect fit: Very experienced Technical person with experience with: Field
Support, Advanced Scheduler, Integration to Legacy Systems, OTL, Navtec

Good fit: Very experienced Technical person with experience with: Field
Support, Advanced Scheduler, Integration to Legacy Systems**

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*

*Mail:** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**

*Margin10 Consulting Services***

Website:*www.margin10.com* <blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.margin10.com/>