*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Web Developer/Designer*

*Location: NY*

*Duration: 12 months*

   - 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
   - 3 years work experience as a Web developer/designer in a professional
   business setting
   - Solid skills in *Html, javascript, CSS, Xml, creating active/dynamic
   Web content*
   - *Drupal CMS* experience or equivalent.
   - Demonstrable understanding of information architecture best practices
   - Thorough understanding of site structure, file organization and related
   best practices
   - Experience with site standardization using templates with editable/non
   editable regions
   - Skilled *with Photoshop, Imageready, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Adobe
   Distiller--Flash a plus*
   - Good written and verbal skills
   - Thrives in a team environment, but works well independently
   - There are no additional instructions for this opening
   - There is no test attached to this opening

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.