Dear Partner/Vendor

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP

Requirement #01:
Position:  *SAP Service Management with  retail experience*.
Location: *Kansas.
*Duration:* 6 Months +*
Job Description:
Need a Strong Implementation Experience in Service Management
Requirement #02:
Position:*Active Directory Admin *
Location: *Dallas TX*
Duration: *6 months +*
Support includes general administration of the directory
Assisting in any troubleshooting of migration problems where the directory
might be concerned (i.e. account update failures for the new mailbox
locations, etc )
The CA Directory version is 8.1.1227 in place and is running on Redhat
Client is in the process of migrating mailboxes from ATT to the HP platform.

Consultant will augment the client team (remotely) and assist them in
overall support of the directory during the actual migration and somewhat

iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed