Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position Title: Sr. IT Project Manager

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

Position Requirements:

** Minimum of 10 years of IT project management experience

** Experience overseeing Datacenter and Infrastructure project

** PMP certification a plus ** Experience with MS Project and the Microsoft

** Experience managing issues and able to appropriately address issues with the
vendors and internal clients

** Able to create weekly status reports

** Able to manage and address Change Control

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244