Kindly let me know if you are interested to receive only Hot list from
InfoTech Valley Inc.

Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes if
you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if you
have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same.

Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen

C/C++, Perl/scripting, multithreading, socket

6+ to 12 Months

Open (please quote your best)

Working with *the Order Processing/Post Trade and Market Data group*.  Include
a summary of their experience and their availability, location and rate in
the body of the email along with their resume in a word doc format.

*10+ years senior technical experience* with emphasis on complete
life cycle, providing technology solutions to complex business challenges.

Candidate must have the following skillset:
Experienced in *C/C++, Perl/scripting, multithreading, socket
programming,* OO design and independent troubleshooting and issue
resolution on HP_UX / Linux.
Full development life cycle - hands-on through implementation,
integration and testing phases.
*Strong analytical and communication skills* to perform independent
analysis and planning for deployment, including failure/recoveries;
capacity/performance considerations and verification.
Understanding of systems architectures and design concepts.

Market Data domain knowledge and real-time transaction-based processing
with high performance/low latency focus is a plus.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | InfoTech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.