This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on QA
Consultant W/ IBM MVS mainframe environment Please send me the updated resume
of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   QA Consultant W/ IBM MVS mainframe environment

Location   :   Orangeburg, NY

Duration   :   6 Months

Candidate to be strong in the IBM MVS mainframe environment. Telco experience
is a PLUS, and CA7 would also be a bonus.

Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and development staff
to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and end user
- Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and Marketing to
review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of
software products.

- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and
quality of the components and systems developed
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful
and correct
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects
BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent
Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - advanced SQL usage
Telecoms business knowledge
Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and
Application of software development life cycle concepts

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused