Hi,
   This is Madhush from Sriven Infosys Inc, Looking for the consultants for
below requirements

Position:   SAP HCM

Location:   CT

Length:   3 months plus

reply to me at:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Strong SQL Server 2000 knowledge with using DTS packages

Experience with SAP eCATT design

Preferably with some functional knowledge in SAP HCM

 The consultant will be involved in the data migration activities from
PeopleSoft to SAP and as such needs to know SQL server 2000 and how to use DTS
packages

Candidate will also need to have knowledge of ECATT s within the SAP
environment and how to build them to load data into SAP

Because we are migrating to the HCM Project, any knowledge around HCM tables
and HR data in genera1 would be helpful.

 Thanks & Regards

Madhush
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc