Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info.
*Position Title: **SAP Analyst Time and Labor** *
* Location:** **Houston, TX*
*Duration: 3 +months ** ** *
This individual will be a key member of the SAP Payroll / Time & Labor
Production Support team which is part of the over HR/Payroll Applications
- SAP Payroll / Time & Labor configuration for multiple payrolls
- Production Support – issues resolution via issues management tracking
- Interacting with customers and corporate departments such as HR and
IT and the groups within.
- Following the SAP Application testing process in accordance with KBR
- 4+ years SAP Time Management and US Payroll experience
- Production Support experience preferred
- Strong technical trouble-shooting analytical ability
- SAP configuration for maintenance and enhancements
- Batch processes for Payroll and Time & Labor
- Good understanding of the following areas within the SAP HR Module:
* The successful candidate will have: *
- SAP Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS) and CATSDB
- SAP Time Management schema and rules
- SAP Work Schedules
- SAP wage types, attendance and absences
- SAP zero to gross payroll schema and rules
- SAP Gross to net payroll, schema, rules and payroll clusters
- UC4 batch scheduler
- Offcycle payrolls
- International payroll experience
Interfaces with FI module & knowledge of basic accounting a plus
Position Title: *SAP HR E-Recruitment Consultant*
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 3-6 months
E-Recruitment – Looking for an SAP HCM Functional Consultant with previous
hands-on experience implementing SAP E-Recruitment module on a single
instance. Must understand and be experienced using Self-Service
functionality within the E-Recruiting processes including use of
Requisitions on MSS and Internal Job Postings on ESS. Must have a clear
understanding of all objects used in E-Recruitment and be able to integrate
applicants with Personnel Administration. Requires Knowledge on other SAP
HCM Core Modules (PA, OM, ESS, MSS).
Position Title: *Java Developer*
Location: St Louis
Duration: 12 months
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Minimum requirements
include at least 5-10 years of full time experience as a programmer/analyst
in a scientific or technical environment; experience in software development
using Java, Oracle, XML (preferred minimum 4 years Java, 2 years Oracle
PL/SQL); and experience at developing client-server or multi-tier
applications. Experience with Object-Oriented methodologies, automated
testing with Junit, and test first development desired. A demonstrated
ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a
willingness to do collaborative software development is necessary. Strong
interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
Be a member of one of the Technology Pipeline Solutions Teams to develop and
maintain enterprise-level Java/Oracle applications. The successful
candidate will work as part of a team comprised of a project manager,
business analysts, and other programmers, to use OOAD techniques to develop
multi-tier applications to support sequencing and analysis efforts. The
candidate will be required to develop software in Java and Oracle PL/SQL in
conjunction with other team members.
*Required* - Java, Java Servlets, JSP, Junit (Test First Methodology),
Oracle PL/SQL, XML, UNIX, Linux.
*Preferred* - IntelliJ IDE, PERL, Agile Programming.
Position Title: *Java Developer*
Duration: 6 + months
• 5 + years of Java/JEE or J2EE development.
• 2 + years of experience with WebSphere.
• 2 + years experience with Oracle.
• 4 + years in a development managerial or technical lead role, either as a
designer or architect.
• 4 + years in Java automated testing, including JUnits or other open source
• 1 + year experience with automated code reviews and metrics.
• 1 + year experience with Rapid Application Development iterative software
methodologies such as ITIL
• Experience working in health care systems.
• Knowledge of current RAD software development tools such as: Selenium,
dBUnit, JSUnit. Cobertura,
Maven, and Perforce.
• CI administration for CruiseControl and/or Hudson.
• Perforce administration experience.
• Experience in working with a rules engine.
• Knowledge of Spring (a full-stack Java/JEE application framework).
• Knowledge of Hibernate (an object/relational persistence and query
• 4+ years experience with RAD/Eclipse.
*Thanks & Regards,***
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at