*************** ONLY EAD / GREEN CARD / US CITIZENS ****************
Here is hot requirement for *< C# .Net Developer - Branchburg, NJ - 6 Months
>.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for
the earliest client submission.
*Position: *C# .Net Developer
*Location: *Branchburg, NJ
*Duration: *6 Months
*Pay Rate: $45/HR on C2C*
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests,
debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications.
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve
complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations,
operating time, and form of desired results.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications programming activities.
- Monitor program execution for expected performance.
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster
recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- May customize purchased applications, and assists in maintaining
program libraries and technical manuals.
- Provides high level written communications such as white papers,
decision documents, or research papers.
- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the
environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification B.S.
Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering ' M.S. preferred.
- Strong knowledge of client server software development and Windows
- Experience using SQL and Oracle.
- Strong programming skills and last least 2 years experience in .NET
2.0, C#, Winforms, XML.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of applicable development methodologies, tools and
- Must be able to provide suggestions to improve processes.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at