PLEASE SEND RESUMES WHICH PERFECTLY MATCHES THE REQUIREMENT AND SEND IT ONLY
TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*SAP PI Consultant
*Location:* Tulsa, OK
*Duration:* 12+ Months
* SAP PI Position. PI is an interface tool within SAP. It used to be
called XI, but now is PI.
* Responsible for understanding how to develop, configure, performance tune
and monitor integration within the PI landscape. A thorough knowledge of
the SAP PI 7.0 software is required. Will follow standards, develop or use
reusable services where applicable and develop integration solutions that
guarantee the PI integration scenarios are deployed optimally.
* The applicant must have very strong and deep knowledge of the SAP Java
based environments, and more specific within PI 7.0. Must be able to develop
user defined functions in JAVA, be able to develop and support JAVA mappings
and be familiar with the NWDS in eclipse. Knowledge of XML required and
knowledge of XLST would be a plus. Must have basic knowledge of ALE/BAPI/RFC
technology. Exposure to PI 7.1 would be a definite plus, with an
understanding of new features available. Must have a deep knowledge of web
services, be able to develop and deploy web services and must have an
understanding and be able to use SAP enterprise services and proxies.
*Project requirements in summary will include:*
* Work with analyst on functional and technical PI requirements and
* Develop and support PI-related integration scenarios, with standard
technologies for ALE/BAPI/RFC etc.
* Configure integration scenarios/communication channel adapters.
* Technical support for PI Environment (DEV, QA & PRD). This includes
monitoring and error resolution.
* Design, configure and performance tune for optimal performance.
* Monitor system activity across entire system landscape.
* Work closely with SAP basis team
* Prior experience of having worked on a global implementation is a definite
* Minimum of 2 years of SAP PI project experience and a solid background in
Thanks & Regards ,
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
Tel - 918-770-0756(Direct)
Fax: 480-247-4975, 918-398-4249
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at