Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title – Teradata Developer*

*Duration – 6 months*

*Location –  Hanover, MD*

* *

*Requirement/Technical Skills:***

Teradata application Developer. Experience in writing and executing SQL.

•      Designing, coding and testing applications in Teradata DBMS

•      Consulting with clients to define user requirements, prepare
development proposals and create specifications for application design and

•      Preparation and maintenance of appropriate user documentation for
customized database applications.

•      Create and maintain technical documentation for newly created or
modified custom applications.

•      Candidates should have experience as a developer on TD (2 yrs min),
overall development experience as a database developer (5 years min).

•      Telecommunications experience required.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038