*H*i Business partners,
*REPLY TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Locals or need to go for the face to face on own expenses*
*Location: Union, NJ*
*Duration: 7 months*
* **PHARMA is MUST*
** Develop process and streamline the changes between different Siebel
* Ability to track, report and communicate configuration management changes;
* Identify the baseline configuration items under configuration management
at given points in time and ensure the ability to recover past baseline
configurations when necessary.
* Manage cross release, cross unit ownership of deployment issues and
* Develop a process to perform comprehensive software migrations between
Siebel environments (every 2 weeks);
* Develop communication plans to inform stakeholders of migration of new
configurations to each environment;
* Ability to perform smoke testing if needed.
* Control changes to the configuration items systematically and in an
institutionalized manner and ensuring adherence to all quality management
plans and standards (SOP);
* Define the work plan, schedule and assess application and organizational
readiness and sponsor commitment for deployment to production;
*Siebel 7+ Technical Architecture/Configuration, Siebel Workflow, Siebel
eScript, State Model.
Siebel Clinical (CTMS) experience a plus.
Configuration management experience.
Interpreting design specifications.
Experience working in a cross functional environments.
ITIL certification desirable.
Excellent bi-directional communications skills a must.
*Warm Regards** *
*Vikas Aryan** *
*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*
*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*
*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*
*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at