This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: *Oracle SPA/RAC Performance Tuning*

*Location:* GA

*Duration:* 2-3 Months

*Rate:* Negotiable +expenses

*Job Description:*

Oracle database and application tuning (Performance)
Oracle RAC (10g) configuration, performance monitoring and
Oracle 10g Streams (Advanced Queues)
Planning and implementation of Backup and recovery (Conversion)
Programming skills including PL/SQL, PERL, SED/AWK etc. (Review the batch
and on-line Code in PL/SQL)

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*