Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: *Oracle SPA/RAC Performance Tuning*

*Location:* GA

*Duration:* 2-3 Months

*Rate:* Negotiable +expenses

*Job Description:*

Oracle database and application tuning (Performance)
Oracle RAC (10g) configuration, performance monitoring and
tuning(Performance)
Oracle 10g Streams (Advanced Queues)
Planning and implementation of Backup and recovery (Conversion)
Programming skills including PL/SQL, PERL, SED/AWK etc. (Review the batch
and on-line Code in PL/SQL)

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*

*Mail:** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**

*Margin10 Consulting Services***

Website:*www.margin10.com* <blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.margin10.com/>