Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Job Title:** Application Support (Modify and support existing code)*

*Location:** Indianapolis, IN *

*Visa Status:** Green Card / US Citizen / EAD / H1B****

*Duration:** 6+ months to extend*

*Rate: market rate*

* *

*Environment: *

·         This is an application support position. We are looking for
someone that has worked in a large environment and provided high level
support.

·         We would consider a developer if that person has modified and
supported existing code.

·         Modify and support existing code

*Responsibilities:*

·         Application technical troubleshooter - Tier 2/3 support

·         SQL - writing queries - 3+ years

·         Oracle or SQL Sever - 2+ years

·         VB6 - 1 year

·         Having worked in similar role in large user environment

·         Excellent communication skills

·         CRM/Sales application skills desired but not required

* *

*Notes for you:* Visual Basic (VB) is the third-generation event-driven
programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from
Microsoft for its COM programming model. VB is also considered a relatively
easy to learn and use programming language, because of its graphical
development features and BASIC heritage.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: **www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>**

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | IM: roy_raju3 *