Here is a hot requirement for *< ETL Informatica Powercenter Developer -
Pennsylvania - 2 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available fro the earliest client submission.
*Position:* ETL Informatica Powercenter Developer
*Duration: *2 Months
- Working with both BIT (Herr St.) and HIV (Health and Welfare building)
program staff to understand both the technical and business needs of the
- Understanding the current technical processes taken place between
PA-NEDSS and legacy HARS systems.
- Understanding the new eHARS application and the PA-NEDSS data available
and how an ETL process will be used to bridge the information between eHARS
- Build a solution by translating business requirements into robust,
scalable, and supportable solution for Client that works well within the
- Defining and documenting ETL design and build specifications,
procedures, and processes
- Providing knowledge transfer to Client staff for the new process can be
supported and maintained by state staff
- Performing detailed source-system analysis, source-to-target data
analysis, and transformation analysis.
- Establishing validation and testing strategies for this process.
- The resource budget plans 33, 8 hour work days during the engagement.
- Informatica Powercenter – Required - 3 Years
- *Oracle and PL/ SQL – Required - 2 Year*
- *Data analysis and Modeling - Required - 2 Years*
- *Monitoring of Workflows and Databases – Required - 2 Years*
- *Data Validation Development and Maintenance – Required - 2 Years*
- *Requirements and Process Documenting - Required - 2 Years*
- *Quest TOAD - Highly Desired - 2 Years*
- *SQL/ Server 2005 - Highly Desired - 2 Years*
- *Application Architecture / Advanced Programming - Highly Desired - 2
- *Technical Writing - Highly Desired - 2 Years*
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at