Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Lead
Webmethods Developer .Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title                 :  Lead Webmethods Developer

Location        :  Cincinatti, OH

Duration        :  3 months

Position Description:

Develops, supports and maintains basic application development projects
according to appropriate specifications.
Immediate need for an experienced webMethods LEAS developer to create web
services and related integrations and develop BPM-based applications.

Essential Job Functions:

  a.. Lead new and unexperienced webMethods Developers and Designer tool
experience in version 7.x
  b.. Experience with JMS, web services and related standards
  c.. Analyze and create services using webMethods tools
  d.. Intermediate to Advanced Java development experience
  e.. DB2, Oracle or SQL Server database skills (Application DBA)
Required Skills:

  a.. 5 or more years direct experience with webMethods, most recently with
version 7.x
  b.. 3 or more years direct experience with SOAP, XML Schema and web services
standards
  c.. 5 Or more years experience with SQL, Triggers and stored procedures
(Oracle or DB2)
  d.. 5 or more years direct experience with UNIX and Windows
  e.. 5 or more years of Java/J2EE coding and analysis skills.
  f.. Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must
  g.. BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
  h.. Should be willing to provide rotating 24x7 production support.
  i.. Good technical documentation skills

 Thanks and Regard's

Manoj
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208