*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: .Net requirement with Medicaid/Medicare

Location: Philadelphia, PA.

Duration: 3 months with possibility of extension.

* *

*VB.NET or C#.NET, Sybase SQL; Stored Procedures. Health Plan Administration
Experience (Medicaid/Medicare preferred)*

we have the opportunity to present candidates to *KMHP* for 1 developer
position.   This opportunity is with the EDI Team and will involve creating
a data verification application with .NET as well as supporting stored
procedures to collect and present data for display through their partner.

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Website: www.siliconss.com

Yahoo IM: adem_mike