*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

One of my client located @ Dallas,TX Area looking for a *Infrastructure
Engineer *with the following skills.

6+Months Contract

*Infrastructure Engineer** (*Networking*)***

* *

•             Create / update run books. Run book provides our hosting
vendor the following information

•             Application setup

•             Escalation procedures

•             Firewall access requests

•             Infrastructure layout in various environments

•             Coordinate with the other application teams to identify and
create firewall access requests as needed.

•             Work with other Infrastructure engineers and Architects to

•             Come up with hosting options for new projects

•             Analyze utilization of current environments and provide
feedback on shared hosting and upgrade.

•             Experience working with SASM v2007.3 Upgrade

•             2+ years experience working with EMC, Linux, NIS, Oracle,
Storage Devices and VMware.

 Full name:

Email id:

Contact details: