*

Hi Partners,

Hope doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

POSITION: System Administrator -
Location:           Portsmouth, NH
 Length:    |3-6 Months

 Systems Administrator for Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 environment.
 Will work in   operations to optimize the Print provisioning environment
 through green initiatives   and applying proactive firmware updates to a
 fleet of approx 4,000printers. Will   assist with tuning data mirroring >
operations in large sites.   Skills needed are Windows System
 Administration, in depth knowledge of DFS and print   environments, in
 depth knowledge of AD, knowledge of software implementation practices   and

 change control.  Must be highly motivated and self starting.

REQUIRED SKILLS
 Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Systems Administration

 Print environments       Active Directory

DESIRED SKILLS:  Software implementation and change

Kindly respond with below details:

Updated resume

Full Name

Phone Number

Email ID

Current Location

Relocation preference

Visa Status

Availability

Feel free to call me for any further assistance !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

KRIS

Technical Recruiter
Siliconss Inc.