*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

POSITION: System Administrator -
Location:           Portsmouth, NH
 Length:    |3-6 Months

 Systems Administrator for Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 environment.
 Will work in   operations to optimize the Print provisioning environment
 through green initiatives   and applying proactive firmware updates to a
 fleet of approx 4,000printers. Will   assist with tuning data mirroring >
operations in large sites.   Skills needed are Windows System
 Administration, *in depth knowledge of DFS and print   environments, in
 depth knowledge of AD, knowledge of software implementation practices   and

 change contro*l.  Must be highly motivated and self starting.

REQUIRED SKILLS
* Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Systems Administration

 Print environments       Active Directory    *

*
*DESIRED SKILLS:  *Software implementation and change*

*Kindly respond with below details:*
* ** *

*Updated resume*

*Full Name*

*Phone Number*

*Email ID*

*Current Location*

*Relocation preference*

*Visa Status*

*Availability*

Feel free to call me for any further assistance !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

KRIS

Technical Recruiter
Siliconss Inc.