Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position:* *Service Oriented Architecture Developer**/Automated Rules

*Location: Portland ME*

*Duration: 6 mths*

*Must have:***

*Strong Service Oriented Architecture ***

*Excellent Communication Skills*

*Insurance Background*

*Business Rules Experience*

*Distriblute Architecture*

*Must be analytical*

*Nice to have:***

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience