Hi,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you are interested for below
requirement and send me updated resume with Phone number.

* *

*Title – Siebel CRM/ERP Analyst*

*Duration **– **8+ months*

*Location –  Chicago, IL*

* *

*Requirements:*

·         Certification in Siebel 7.x

·         3-5 years experience as a Configurator

*Responsibilities:*

·         Configuring objects to support requested Business Functionality
according to development standards

·         Creating all required Solution Delivery Methodology (SDM)
documentation including: requirements documentation; unit test cases; code
and construction documents; code walkthrough documentation; load and
performance testing; and user acceptance testing

·         Resolution of application defects

·         Maintaining and expanding current functionality

·         Application Release Planning

·         Requirements gathering/discovery

·         Participating in Test Teams for unit testing, system testing, and
load and performance testing

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240