Hi Partners,

Here is my requirement. Forward your updated suitable consultant profiles
with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Systems QA Analyst

Duration:  18 month contract in Downtown Minneapolis

Test SOAP based web services experience

- Test the web services relying on tools like SOAPScope to invoke the
service operations.

- Validate the data by accessing the Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
relational databases.

- Validate the data at the system of record using a proprietary tool to
access the data in a SQL like way

- Effectively communicate with business analysts, developers, production
support and other QA personnel.

- Effectively communicate with the channels we support as well as the line
of business we support.

- This resource should be inquisitive and have strong drive to dig into the
details as well as be able to step back and understand the overall drivers
of the services being tested.

- Demonstrate leadership abilities that can be developed and enhanced to
take on additional responsibilities.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development: Java
QA Testing: Test Case Development
Database Development: Oracle,
MS SQL Server, Documentation Tools: Visio, Analysis Skills: Business

Thanks & Regards

Voice: 732.410.2100 Ext: 206 Fax: 732.981.0405

Suite # 430, 15 Corporate Place South, Piscataway, NJ 08854

www.sunmergesystems.com | Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]